I attended the Book Buzz program on Wednesday morning. This was being offered at the same time as some pre-conference sessions. There were quite a few people in attendance at the Book Buzz program even with the snow storm and others in pre-conference sessions.
Book Buzz: Presented by Book List highlights some of the best upcoming books for adult readers, along with great book group picks.
We got the inside scoop from these publisher representatives:
- Jen Childs, Penguin Random House
- Golda Rademacher, W. W. Norton & Company
- Talia Sherer, Macmillan (booklist handout)
- Virginia Stanley, HarperCollins (list of books she buzzed about)
- Bearskin by James McLaughlin
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
- Untitled by Lou Berney (It’s so new it doesn’t have a title)
- Left by Mary Hogan
- Gone So Long by Andre DuBus III
- My Ex-Life by Stephen McCauley (book club pick)
- Bring Me Back by B.A. Harris
- Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage
- Anatomy of a Miracle by Jonathan Miles (Jessica Sarah
Parker book club pick)
- A Place for Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza (see picture)
- Believe Me by JP Delaney
- Ghosted by Rosie Walsh
- Vox by Christina Dalcher
Check out librarylovefest.com blog. It sounds amazing.
First Look Book Club will send you excerpts from books which gives you just enough to know if you want to keep reading and is also great for reader’s advisory.